Manpower Strategy Division
- Acts as the custodian of manpower data for analysis, forecasting and strategic planning.
- Comprehensively matches demand and supply for skills in collaboration with various agencies.
- Develop and review key policies and platforms related to manpower.
- Acts as the Secretariat to Manpower Planning Council.
- Manages the Human Resource Development Fund.
It aims to strategize and drive the development and planning of local workforce and build a pipeline of skilled Bruneians in order to reduce unemployment in the country.